250g cream cheese, softened
60g castor sugar (I reduced to 50g)
1. Beat cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy
2. Beat in egg until well incorporated and set it aside
180g butter, softened
150g sugar (I reduced to 130g)
3 tbsp cocoa powder
120g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
1. Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa together and put aside
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy
3. Add egg, one at a time and beat until well incorporated into mixture
4. Fold flour mixture into egg mixture.
5. To assemble, pour half of mixture ‘B’, then all of mixture ‘A’, then followed by the remaining mixture ‘B’.
6. Bake in preheat oven at 180C for 45-50 min or until skewer comes out clean.
The cake is very delicious. I was very surprised that ingredients for the chocolate cake portion are so simple but the result is so good, the chocolate cake is so moist, fluffy and soft. With the cheese mixture added, this chocolate cheesecake is very yummy and rich, although is sinful but I can’t stop eating. My colleagues and family love the cake, even my dh who is not a cheese person, commented that the cake is delicious.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.