I was very surprised when recieved message from Chef Dennis that he has given me these awards. This is indeed very honorable to recieve the awards from a certified Chef and it is so encouraging especially to an amateur baker who started baking 1 year ago and blogging 7 mths ago. Chef Dennis, thank you so much and I am really very very appreciated.
According to Chef Dennis, to receive the awards one should :
(1) copy and paste the award to your blog.
(2) list 10 things about yourself.
(3) list 10 things that make you happy.
10 Things about me :
10 things that make me happy :
1. My husband, daughter, family and friends
2. Spending times with my husband and daughter
3. When my daughter is happy
5. When my bakes turn out good
6. Making birthday cakes for someone special
7. When someone appreciate or give compliments on my baking
9. Indulge in good food
10. Gathering with friends
Although Chef Dennis never indicate that must pass on the awards but I would like to share the joy with the bloggers that I have missed out previously. I have a long list but I am trying to keep within 10 so I guess I have to leave the rest for my next awards :P.
I would like to present these awards to the following bloggers that not only I admire their baking and cooking, I am appreciated with their frequent lovely comments given and/or being my followers and/or added me in their blog list (in no particular order):
Pei Lin @ Dodol & Mochi
Kristy @ My Little Space
Angel @ Cook.Bake.Love
ICook4Fun @ My Kitchen Snippets
Shirley @ Kokken69
DG @ Tested and Tasted
Quinn @ Quinn's Baking Diary
Jane @ Passionate About Baking
Small Small Baker