Hello everyone! To my blogger friends and regular readers, apologise for missing in action for nearly a month. Too many things happening and most are not good news that affecting very much on my mood. On top of that, I am as usual busy with my work and family. I am also planning for a year end holiday, just settled with the air-tickets and now stressing on the itinerary planning as this will be a 3-generation trip, challenging for me to plan out an itinerary that will please everyone lol.
I may not be able to post regularly but definitely gonna try my best, if stop for too long I am afraid I might give up blogging soon lol. Missing the days that I can post and visit my blogger friends regularly but for now, I am struggling....
These cakes were baked for give-away, lazy to try out new recipes and also to ensure the guarantee result, I used my all time favourite soft and moist banana cake. I baked many within a week so a bit sian :P, for this one, I added nutella.
250g salted butter
180g castor sugar
1/2 tsp pure vanilla powder
4 tbsp milk/ sour cream / yogurt
1 1/2 cups mashed banana (about 3 del monte bananas, I normally use more than that)
220g plain flour (sift together with 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda and 1 tsp baking powder)
10 tbsp nutella
1. Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
2. Add in eggs, vanilla essence and milk and mix well.
3. Add mashed banana into the mixture and mix well.
4. Finally add in sifted flour and mix well and pour into a cake tin.
5. Spoon nutella and add into the batter.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 160C for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. If the top layer turns brown after 15 minutes, cover it with a piece of aluminium foil.
7. Cool cakes in the pan then remove. Use a sharp knife to slice and serve
The cake is so delicious, taste even yummier with the added of nutella. Everyone who tasted the cake, given double thumbs up.