Aunty Young, I wanted to give you more 十博 but really 有心无力，连frozen yogurt post 也搞错日子，就原谅我这一次吧！Luckily I am still able to make this dessert to make up heeheehee...
Recipe from here.
150g sago pearls
300g mango puree
2 fresh mango, peeled and diced
1/2 fresh pomelo, peeled and separated
300ml fresh milk
350ml evaporated milk
300ml marigold mango juice
60g white granulated sugar
250g ice cubes
1. To make the mango puree, remove the flesh of mangoes and blend it in a blender. If you do not have a blender, simply mash the mango (use very soft and ripened mango) with a fork.
2. Soak sago pearls in water for 5 mins, drain and set aside. Place about 2 litres of water in a large pot and bring it to a full boil. Add the sago pearls and cook until translucent (about 5 ~ 10mins). Keep the water at a rolling boil all the time, stirring occasionally to prevent the pearls from setting to the bottom of the pot. Remove from heat, cover the pot and set aside for about 5 mins. Drain and rinse the sago pearls under running water until cool (this helps to remove any excess starch), drain and set aside.
3. Mix fresh milk, evaporated milk, sugar in a pot. Heat over low heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add the ice cubes. When the ice cubes are melted, add in fresh milk, mango juice and mango puree. Stir to combine. Mix in the sago pearls.
4. Allow the mixture to cool completely and chill it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
5. Serve with diced mango and pomelo.
For the recent scorching hot weather, and also the "hotness" in me (due to work), this dessert can soothe the hotness of both my exterior and interior hahaha...
I'm submitting this post to the Best Recipes for Everyone ~ May 2015
Event Theme : My Favourite Desserts