Friday, May 29, 2020
Recipe adapted from here
Ingredients: for two 8" x 3.5" x 3"
300g butter, soften
195g castor sugar
230g cake flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1 1/2 tbsp milk
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. Beat the butter with the castor sugar at high speed for about 10 mins until white and fluffy.
3. Beat eggs with fork in a bowl, add in eggs a bit by bit at a time and mix well in medium speed.
4. Fold in sieved flour and baking powder and mix well.
5. Then add in milk and vanilla essence and mix well.
6. Pour into a greased cake pan and bake for about 45 mins, then leave in the oven for 5 mins.
Posted by Bakericious at 7:30 PM
Labels: Butter Cake, Cake (Baked)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.