Saturday, May 30, 2020
Gula Melaka Oatmeal Butter Cake
Recipe from here
200g gula melaka aka palm sugar
100ml coconut milk
50g brown sugar
200g cake flour
50g roll oats
20g coconut powder
5g baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
adequate dessicated coconut
1. Cook coconut milk and gula melaka until melt, set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add in eggs, one at each time, beat thoroughly after each addition.
4. Fold in sifted flour, baking powder and baking soda, alternate with melted gula melaka, well mixed.
5. Add in oatmeal and mix well.
6. Scoop batter into the cupcake case and fill up 80% full.
7. Sprinkle dessicated coconut on top of the batter.
8. Bake in pre-heated oven at 160C, 20-25 mins for cupcakes or 50 mins for cake pan or until skewer come out clean.