Recipe from here
500g bread flour
100g mashed pumpkin
80g egg + some extra for egg wash
80g caster sugar
2 tbsp milk powder
1 tsp salt
6g instant dried yeast
40g butter, chopped
1. Place all main ingredients, except butter in a big mixing bowl. With low speed, knead until a smooth and slightly elastic dough is formed.
2. When the dough looks smooth and slightly elastic, add butter. Continue kneading until the dough is smooth, glossy and elastic, until reach windowpane stage.
3. Shape the dough into ball and place it in a greased bowl, spray some water at the dough and cover with a wet towel or cling wrap. Let it proof until double in size, about 60 mins.
4. Place the dough on a floured surface. Gently press the dough to remove air bubble. Divide the dough evenly.
5.Roll each small dough into balls. Spray with some water, cover with cling wrap and let to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Shaped the dough, wrap with desire filling and place in the greased baking pan. Repeat for the rest of the dough.
7. Spray with some water and let to proof until double in size, abour 30 - 40 mins.
8. Brush some egg wash on top, follow by sprinkle desire topping, if necessary.
9. Bake in a 180C preheated oven until golden, about 15-17 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and place on the wire rack to cool down.
11. Keep in air-tight container after completely cool.
The dough is very sticky so I had to add in some bread flour.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.