100g cake flour
1tsp baking powder
25g caster sugar
30g sunflower oil
¼ tsp salt
4 tbsp strawberry jam (homemade)
1 tsp strawberry jam for each muffins
1. Sift (A) into a mixing bowl, stir and mix well.
2. Whisk (B) until well combine.
3. Pour (A) into (B) and folded gentle to mix well.
4. Pour (C ) into batter and fold a few times will do.
4. Fill up the muffin cases 60% full with the mixture and scope 1 tsp strawberry jam on top.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180C for 20-25 mins.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.