Recipe from Butter. Flour and Me
300g bread flour
200g whipping cream
5g instant dried yeast
1. Combine all ingredients except butter in the mixer and beat until smooth and lightly elastic dough.
2. Add in the butter and continue to knead until the dough become smooth and elastic, until reach windowpane stage.
3. Shape the dough into ball and place it in a greased bowl, spray some water at the dough and cover with a wet towel or cling wrap. Let it proof until double in size, about 60 mins.
4. Place the dough on a floured surface. Gently press the dough to remove air bubble. Divide the dough evenly.
5. Roll each small dough into balls. Spray with some water, cover with cling wrap and let to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Shaped the dough, wrap with desire filling and place in the greased baking pan. Repeat for the rest of the dough.
7. Spray with some water and let to proof until double in size, about 45 to 60 mins.
8. Brush some egg wash on top, follow by sprinkle with desire topping, if necessary.
9. Bake in a 170C preheated oven until golden, about 18-20 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and place on the wire rack to cool down.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.