Recipe adapted from Katherine Kwa
Ingredients : 7" square cake pan or 8" x 3" cake pan x 2
250g salted butter
230g caster sugar (reduced to 180g)
230g plain flour (or can use cake flour)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat the butter with the caster sugar until white and fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Then add is vanilla extract and mix well.
- Fold in half portion of sifted flour into the butter mixture and mix well.
- Pour in the milk slowly and mix well.
- Fold in the balance flour and mix well.
- Pour into a greased and lined cake tray.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180C for 45mins.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.