Recipe adapted from here
270g bread flour
30g cake flour
20g milk powder
150g cold milk
80g whipping cream
5g instant yeast
1. Place all main ingredients in a big mixing bowl. With low speed, knead until a smooth and slightly elastic dough is formed. Continue to knead until reach windowpane stage.
2. Shape the dough into ball and place it in a greased bowl, spray some water at the dough and cover with a wet towel or cling wrap. Let it proof until double in size, about 60 mins.
3. Place the dough on a floured surface. Gently press the dough to remove air bubble. Divide the dough evenly.
4.Roll each small dough into balls. Spray with some water, cover with cling wrap and let to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Shaped the dough, wrap with desire filling and place in the greased baking pan. Repeat for the rest of the dough.
6. Spray with some water and let to proof until double in size, about 45 - 60 mins.
7. Brush some egg wash on top, follow by sprinkle desire topping.
8. Bake in a 180C preheated oven until golden, about 15-17 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and place on the wire rack to cool down.
10. Keep in air-tight container after completely cool.