Recipe adapted from 君之
120g plain flour
2 e2 eggs
100g caster sugar
40g rice flour 粘米粉
5g baking powder
½ tsp vanilla extract
a few tbsp nutella spread
- Sift the flour, rice flour and baking powder.
- Place all the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Beat in low speed until the dry and wet ingredients have incorporated, change to medium speed to beat till thick, fluffy and smooth.
- Pour half of the batter into the greased cake pan.
- Drop a few tbsp of nutella spread onto the batter.
- Pour the balance batter and level it.
- Use satay to insert into the batter to create some swirl patterns.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180C for 30 mins.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.