Recipe adapted from 随随鱼
250g bread flour
15g milk powder
3g instant yeast
- Mix all the ingredients except butter knead until smooth dough.
- Add in butter, knead until reach window pane stage.
- Place the dough on a floured surface, divide to equal portions and roll into balls, set aside and rest for 10 mins,
- Shaped the dough, wrap with desire filling and place in the greased baking pan.
- Spray with some water and let to proof until double in size, about 50-60 mins
- Brush some egg wash on top and bake in 170C preheated oven until golden, about 15-20 mins.
- Remove from oven and place on the wire rack to cool down.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.