Ingredients : yield 27 cupcakes
340g top flour
20g coconut powder
3 tsp baking powder
90g coconut milk
25g pandan extract
- Whip the softened butter till light.
- Add fine sugar and salt, continue to whip till pale and creamy.
- Add in beaten egg, in several small portions, and mix well.
- Mix and loosen top/cake flour with baking powder using a hand whisk. Fold in the flour mixture, in several additions, to the batter. Avoid over mixing the batter.
- Fold in pandan extract, coconut milk and vanilla.
- Spoon the batter and half-filled the cupcake case into cupcake.
- Place the fillings into the batter, then spoon the batter and fill the cupcake case to about 2/3 the height of the cupcake case.
- Drizzle the topping on the cupcakes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 20 to 25 minutes at middle rack, or till the top becomes golden.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool down
Filling One with Desiccated Coconut Topping :
200g shredded coconut
100g gula melaka
Filling Two with Fresh Grated Coconut Topping :
adequate gula melaka, break into small pieces
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.