690g bread flour
9g instant yeast
- Mix all ingredients (except butter) into a dough using low speed, then use medium speed to knead it into a shiny and smooth texture.
- Add in the butter and continue to knead until reach windowpane stage.
- Shape into a ball, cover to rest dough for about 1 hour or double in size.
- Punch down, divide the dough evenly and roll each small dough into balls. Spray with some water, cover with cling wrap and let to rest for 10 minutes.
- Shaped the dough, wrap with desire filling and place in the greased baking pan. Repeat for the rest of the dough.
- Spray with some water and let to proof until double in size, about 50-60 mins.
- Brush some egg wash on top.
- Bake in a 180C preheated oven until golden, about 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on the wire rack to cool down.
- Keep in air-tight container after completely cool.
The dough is easy to manage. Bread is soft and nice. Another keeper recipe for straight forward method.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.