Recipe adapted from here
Ingredients : about 15g each, total 31 balls
220g bread flour
80g pumpkin puree
30g caster sugar
15g milk powder
1 tsp instant yeast
1. Mix all ingredients (except butter) into a dough using low speed, then use medium speed to knead it into a shiny and smooth texture.
2. When the dough looks smooth and elastic, add butter. Continue kneading until the dough is smooth, glossy and elastic, until reach windowpane stage.
3. Shape the dough into ball and place it in a greased bowl, spray some water at the dough and cover with a wet towel or cling wrap. Let it proof for 30 mins.
4. Gently press the dough to remove air bubble.
5. Roll each small dough into balls, 15g each, Spray with some water, cover with cling wrap and let to proof for 10 minutes.
6. Heat up the oil, deep fry the donut balls in medium-low fire till golden brown, dish out and coat with caster sugar or cinnamon sugar (mix adequate cinnamon powder with caster sugar) immediately.
Made for the kids during CB period, yummy as our memory.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.