Another cupcakes that I baked for the Christmas give-away, too many cupcakes to bake within a night so the recipes must be easy to prepare. Pandan and coconut are my favorites so of course cannot miss this :).
Recipe adapted from Bernice's Kitchen
150g corn oil
100g caster sugar
4 eggs, beaten
150g self raising flour, sifted
30g dessicated coconut
1.5 tsp pandan extract (I used self made pandan extract 16g)
1. Mix dessicated coconut and flour and set aside.
2. Beat corn oil and caster sugar until sugar dissolve.
3. Add beaten eggs and step (1) in 3 additions to step (2) and mix well.
4. Add in pandan extract and mix wwell/
5. Scoop batter into the cupcake case and fill up 80% full.
6. Bake in pre-heated oven at 150C for 25 mins or until skewer come out clean
The cake is full of pandan fragrant, nice to eat especially with dessicated coconut added.