Recipe from 君之
100g cake flour
50g bittersweet dark chocolate
15g fresh milk
50g caster sugar
25g pecans or walnuts (I omitted since dear daughter dislike)
50g bittersweet chocolate, chopped
1/4 tsp (1.25ml) baking soda
1. In the top of a double boiler set over very hot water, melt the bittersweet chocolate and butter. Allow it to cool down a bit.
2. Add in the beaten egg, milk, caster sugar and mix well.
3. Sift the dry ingredients together. Fold into the chocolate mixture and mix well. Add in the chopped chocolate and nuts.
4. Drop the mixture by teaspoonful onto baking tray, allowing space for the cookies to spread. Press the mixture using the back of the spoon to flatten it become round shape.
5. Bake for about 15-18 mins at 175°C (preheated) at the middle of oven or until they are firm on the outside.Remove cookies while still warm.
I can't recall much on the taste since this was done long time ago but I remember the cookies are chocolatey and very crispy, perhaps we had flatten it too much lol.