1 tsp lemon juice
- Wash and dry the strawberries, cut into cubes.
- Place all the ingredients in the saucepan or pot and cook in low heat till the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir constantly and cook until thicken.
- Pour the strawberry jam immediately into the sterilizes glass bottle (boil the glass bottle in hot water, removed from hot water and let it dry competed before use).
- close the glass bottle tightly with lid and turn the bottle upside down for vacuum purpose to be able to store the jam longer.
- Keep the jam in the fridge once open.