Recipe adapted from Cass.
250 banana (very ripe)
1 tsp baking soda
75g brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
130g self-raising flour
40g sunflower oil
1 tsp baking powder 泡打粉
- In a mixing bowl, add in eggs and sugar, whisk till sugar dissolve
- Add the sifted flour and salt into the egg mixture and mix well
- Add in the mashed banana and mixed well.
- Cover the batter and let it stand for 40 mins
- Add in oil and mix well.
- Pour into lined baking pan, let it stand for 10 mins
- Bake in pre-heated oven in 180C, bake for 35-40 mins or till an inserted cake tester came out dry.
- You can remove the cake from oven after baking for 15 mins to make a shallow slit in the center of the cake