Recipe adapted from here
100g caster sugar
200g banana (ripe & cut into small pcs)
150g cake flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
100g vegetable oil
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
2. Grease and line a 8" round tin with paper.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder and soda together. Sieve twice and set aside.
4. Whisk eggs, sugar and banana at max. speed till stiff/ribbon stage.
5. Fold in flour and mix well. (Can use spatular or hand to mix)
6. Add in oil and mix well till batter is shiny and flowing.
7. Bake for 40 - 45mins