Recipe from here
3 eggs (medium)
200g banana (ripe & cut into small pcs)
150g cake flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
100g vegetable oil
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
2. Grease and line a 8" round tin with paper.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder and soda together. Sieve twice and set aside.
4. Whisk eggs, sugar and banana at max. speed till stiff/ribbon stage. (For Kenwood Chef - approx 10-13mins)
5. Fold in flour and mix well. (Can use spatular or hand to mix)
6. Add in oil and mix well till batter is shiny and flowing.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.