Recipe adapted from Baking Mum
200g caster sugar
6 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
300g self-raising flour (sifted)
½ to 3/4 cup evaporated milk
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. Beat the butter with the caster sugar until white and fluffy.
3. Add in eggs one at a time and mix well.
4. Then add is vanilla essence and evaporated milk and mix well.
5. Lastly fold in sifted flour into the butter mixture and mix well.
6. Pour into a greased and lined cake tray and bake for 50-60 mins.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.