Recipe adapted from Ming's Blog
3 egg yolks
2 slices cheddar cheese
50g cake flour
3 egg whites
50g caster sugar
A few drop lemon juice
- Using double-boil method, dissolve the cheddar cheese, milk and butter. Set aside and let them cool down.
- Whisk the egg white with a few drop of lemon juice, add in the castor sugar in a few additions and whisk till hard peak forms.
- Add in egg yolk into the cheese batter.
- Pour out half of the egg white into the cheese batter, mix them well.
- Sieve in the flour, mix well.
- Pour all the cheese batter into the remaining egg white, mix well.
- Put into preheated oven 150C, bake them using double-boil method for 50 mins.