Recipe adapted from Mimi Bakery House
350g bread flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp milk powder
1 tbsp instant yeast
70g caster sugar
150g mashed potatoes (boiled & mashed)
80ml potato water (water use to boil the potatoes)
1. In your mixing bowl, put in the flour, salt, milk powder, yeast & sugar. Mix well.
2. Add in the mashed potatoes, potato water & egg. Knead to form a dough.
3. Add in the butter, and continue kneading for about 10-15 minutes till you get a smooth & pliable dough. Put the dough in a lightly greased bowl and allow it to proof for about 60 minutes.
4. Expel the air from the dough and divide the dough into 18 x 40-g round balls.
5. Arrange the dough in the baking tin and allow them to proof for another 45 minutes or till they doubled up.
6. Top the bread with shredded cheese and sugar and bake them in a preheated oven of 180C for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown color. Remove from the oven and allow the buns to cool on the wire rack.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.