Recipe adapted from Ming's Blog
80g icing sugar
250g potato starch
100g plain flour
2 tsp cocoa powder
- Beat butter and sifted icing sugar till fluffy and lighter in color.
- Sift in potato starch and plain flour, mix to form a soft plain dough and set aside.
- Divide the dough into 2 portions.
- Take 1 portion mix with cocoa powder and mix well.
- Use 1 tsp to scoop some of plain dough and some of chocolate dough, roll them into ball with your hand and place it on a lined baking tray and gently press dough with the fork.
- Bake at preheated oven at 170C for 15-20 mins depending on the size of your cookies.
- Leave to cool completely and store in airtight container.
- the dough is very sticky, you can oil your hand when shaping the dough-