Recipe adapted from Ming's Blog
80g icing sugar
250g potato starch
100g plain flour
- Beat butter and sifted icing sugar till fluffy and lighter in color.
- Sift in potato starch and plain flour, mix to form a soft plain dough.
- Use 1 tsp to scoop the dough, roll them into ball with your hand and place it on a lined baking tray and gently press dough with the fork.
- Bake at preheated oven at 170C for 12-15 mins depending on the size of your cookies.
- Leave to cool completely and store in airtight container.
- the dough is very sticky, you can oil your hand when shaping the dough
- do not over bake the cookies if not will not be snow white color. If 170C heat is too high, you may adjust to lower heat such as 150C or 160C.
These cookies were so buttery and melt in the mouth, this is all time favourite cookies of my family, relatives and friends. These used to be my must bake for CNY give-away, although I stop baking for CNY for a few years, I still receive requests till now.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.