Ingredients for Bread :
250g bread flour
1 tsp yeast
3 tsp sugar
3/4 tsp salt
4 tbsp milk powder
1. Place all main ingredients, except butter in a big mixing bowl. With low speed, knead until a smooth and slightly elastic dough is formed.
2. When the dough looks smooth and slightly elastic, add butter. Continue kneading until the dough is smooth, glossy and elastic, until reach windowpane stage.
3. Shape the dough into ball and place it in a greased bowl, spray some water at the dough and cover with a wet towel or cling wrap. Let it proof until double in size, about 60 mins.
4. Place the dough on a floured surface. Gently press the dough to remove air bubble. Divide the dough evenly.
5.Roll each small dough into balls. Spray with some water, cover with cling wrap and let to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Shaped the dough, wrap with desire filling and place in the greased baking pan. Repeat for the rest of the dough.
7. Spray with some water and let to proof until double in size, about 45 - 60 mins.
8. Brush some egg wash on top, follow by sprinkle desire topping.
9. Bake in a 180C preheated oven until golden, about 15-17 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and place on the wire rack to cool down.
11. Keep in air-tight container after completely cool.
Butter Milky Filling :
30g icing sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1 tbsp corn flour
80g milk powder
1. Cream butter, sugar and salt till smooth and creamy.
2. Add egg in batches and mix well each addition.
3. Add in corn flour, milk powder and mix well. (if the dough is too soft, can add more corn flour)