Recipe adapted from Copycake Kitchen
300g bread flour
3g instant yeast
50g pandan extract**
30g coconut oil
* blend 15 blades of pandan leaves with some water, squeeze out the juice. Chill the pandan juice overnight and use the bottom thick layer
1. Mix all the ingredients (except water, reserve 30g for later use), knead until smooth dough. Add in 30g water slowly, continue to knead until window pane stage.
2. Divide dough into 3 equal balls, then allow them to rest for another 10 minutes.
3. Flatten the dough into a rectangle shape and roll it up .
4. Place the dough in a greased baking pan.
5. Proof till the dough reaches 80% of the height of the baking pan.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C for 40 mins.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.