Ingredients : yield 3 big pizza
320g bread flour
200ml lukewarm water (I used 100g mashed pumpkin with 100g lukewarm water)
2 tsp instant yeast
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
- Sprinkle sugar & yeast over water. Set aside for about 10 mins till frothy.
- Sift flour into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in salt and mashed pumpkin and make a well in the center.
- Pour yeast mixture and oil into the well.
- Knead dough till smooth and springy for about 5mins.
- Place the ball of dough in a large flour-dusted bowl. Cover with cling wrap. Proof for about 1 hr till double in size.
- Knock back dough and knead lightly. At this point of time can wrap the dough and chill the dough in fridge till use. Or On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough and place on a greased baking pan, pierced surface with a fork, spread with your favourite toppings.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 220C for 20-25 mins till the crust is brown and the cheese is bubbly.