Recipe adapted from Eileen'sDiary
Ingredients : one 8" x 3.5" x 3"
90g butter, melted
70g caster sugar
60g cake flour
20g corn flour
1 tsp lemon juice
40g raisins soaked with adequate rum, overnight
- Mix cake flour and corn flour and sift.
- Place the mixing bowl on top of a bigger bowl of warm water (about 70C), whisk eggs and sugar until ribbon stage (use the beater to draw a "8" and the batter only disappear after a few sec)
- Take a few tbsp of flour and mix into the melted butter.
- Add the balance flour in a few additions into the egg mixture, use spatula to fold until no trace of flour.
- Take 1/4 of the batter and mix into the butter batter, mix well.
- Pour it into the flour batter, fold it gently to mix well, be careful not be deflate the batter.
- Coated the raisins with flour and fold into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and cupcakes cases 80% full and bake in pre-heated oven at 150C for about 35 mins.