Recipe adapted from Do What I Like
1 tbsp corn oil / olive oil
1/3 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
140g cake flour
40g corn starch
1/3 tsp baking powder
3 - 5 tbsp whipping cream / milk
1. Mix cake flour, corn starch and baking powder together. Sieve twice into a large mixing bowl.
2. Cream butter, oil, sugar, vanilla and salt till pale and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs one at time, beat well after each addition.
4. Add in the flour mixture and mix at low speed till well blended.
5. Stir in the whipping cream, mix well.
6. Stir in raisins, mix well.
6. Pour batter into a lined loaf pan and bake at 180C for 35 - 45 minutes or till cooked.