Ingredients : yield about 1495g dough
600g bread flour
120g cake flour
400g pumpkin puree
18g instant yeast
1. Combine all ingredients except butter and knead until the dough is not sticky.
2. Add in the butter and continue to knead until the dough become smooth and elastic, until reach windowpane stage.
3. Shape the dough into ball and place it in a greased bowl, spray some water at the dough and cover with a wet towel or cling wrap. Let it proof until double in size, about 45-60 mins.
5. Shaped the dough, wrap with desire filling and place in the greased baking pan. Repeat for the rest of the dough.
6. Spray with some water and let to proof until double in size, about 40 minutes.
7. Brush some egg wash on top, follow by sprinkle with desire topping, if necessary.
9. Remove from oven and place on the wire rack to cool down.
10. Keep in air-tight container after completely cool.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.