After stick to Mr Ng SK butter cake for the longest period, I started to find whole egg method for butter, sometimes too lazy to do egg separation method.
Recipe modified from here.
230g cake flour
2.5 tsp baking powder
175g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla paste
- Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Put in egg yolks one by one and beat well after each addition.
- Add in vanilla paste and mix well.
- Put in half the flour and mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Put in milk in 2 additions and mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in the balance of flour.
- Pour the batter into greased pan and level.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 160C for 35 to 40 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and invert to cool completely before unmoulding
The cake is soft, moist and fragrance, a keeper for whole egg method.
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by.